Click below to search the NMPRC website

file a Complaint - Utility
Consumer Relations Home:: Company Directory :: Frequently Asked Questions :: Consumer Rights :: File a Complaint :: Contact Us


File a Complaint >> Utility

* Please note that in the event that your complaint is not resolved informally, the documentation and information submitted informally may be used in a formal complaint.

The Consumer Relations Division assists consumers with complaints against utilities regulated by the NMPRC. The Division does not act as a private attorney for citizens.

Specifically, the Division will investigate and review your concern to determine if there are any violations of the New Mexico Statutes or Public Regulation Commission Utility Rules.

If you prefer to download the complaint form,
Please click here

* designates required field

Required fields must be filled to submit form:

if you do not have email please enter

phone field can be work, mobile, home or message phone


 Customer Contact Information (The name on your bill or account)
* Customer Name: * Phone Number:
* E-Mail Address:    
Service Address
* Street: * City:
* State: * Zip:
Utility of your Complaint
* Utility Name: Account Number:
If your complaint involves a termination of service please complete
Is your service currently on? If your service is off, when was it turned off?
How much money is the utility requiring to restore service? If your service is on, do you have a turnoff notice?
If you are requesting an extension on a turnoff notice,

When can you make the payment: and how much can you pay ?
Your Complaint
* Complaint:

(Be sure to indicate specific dates and people you've talked to at the utility about this complaint.)
Please submit relevant documentation such as copies of the bill(s) in dispute, cancelled checks, copy of your policy, receipts, etc.
PLEASE NOTE that .zip files are not permitted. Also please avoid poor langauge (curse words) in your complaint because the system will not allow those to be sent.
If you prefer, you may send additional documentation via email:
Suggested Resolution:

(What do you think the utility should do to make this situation right?)
Supporting Documents

The information provided on and with this form is true and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief. I am enclosing copies of any correspondence or other documentation in my possession that may be of assistance.


It is very important to make sure that we receive your submission properly.  When your form submission is completed correctly, you will receive a page with your form submission information.

If you do not receive this page, and instead encounter an error page, please read it carefully, go back on your browser, correct your submission, and resubmit. If you have any questions, whatsoever, please contact us here.







Home - Consumer Relations - Utilities - Chief of Staff - Transportation - Administrative Services - State Fire Marshal - Contact Us