Complaint Forms Rate Protest Forms

Protest Forms

Rate Increase Protest Form - Electric Coop


Rate Increase Protest Form - Sewer Company


Rate Increase Protest Form - Water Company


If you would like to protest an item not listed here, please include your protest letter, referencing the docketing case number and send to:


Public Regulation Commission
Records Division 
1120 Paseo De Peralta
P.O. Box 1269
Santa Fe, NM 87504

or email prc.records@state.nm.us


Home - Consumer Relations - Utilities - Chief of Staff - Transportation - Administrative Services - State Fire Marshal - Contact Us